Please join in this community discussion as the County of Humboldt’s GoHumCo team (office of Economic Development) seeks input for Humboldt County’s first Cannabis Marketing Assessment. The County of Humboldt is seeking input from the community on the recently completed Cannabis Marketing Assessment.
Tuesday, September 29, from 2:00 PM to 4:00 PM
- Join Zoom Meeting https://us02web.zoom.us/j/83361270022?pwd=NTZpZ0xKRDF5andTV1VsOVVMSEk1UT09
- Meeting ID: 833 6127 0022 Passcode: 236897
- One tap mobile +13126266799,,83361270022#,,,,,,0#,,236897# US
Friday, October 2, from 8:00 AM to 10:00 AM
- Join Zoom Meeting https://us02web.zoom.us/j/86236281157?pwd=M1Bxc201b0FsMEVVbHJjSjlzMG0zQT09
- Meeting ID: 862 3628 1157 Passcode: 494460
- One tap mobile +1 669 900 9128 US (San Jose)
Click here to download and read the Marketing Assessment.
Now begins a first-of-its-kind public process to seek input from the community. Public comment on the assessment closes on October 5, 2020. We encourage interested members of the community to review the Assessment and provide feedback to the County before the October 21 deadline. Click here to submit comments to the county, or email comments directly to Economic Development Director, Scott Adair, email@example.com.